Yes, this is totally inspired by the promo pictures that came out for the Shu Uemura 2011 Lashbar back in May.
Basically I took the look the model had in those pictures and mixed in some of the Izzi flare.
I think I did a pretty respectable job. The look was actually kind of simple, but took a long time to complete.
Heres how YOU can get the same look!
1. I primed my lower lid using Too Faced Shadow insurance.
2. I used a small shader brush to apply Aquadisiac by Mac into my inner corners.
2. Flipping the brush over I took Lucky Green by Mac and applied that right next to the blue. That should go just under halfway across the lower lid. Blending the colors as I apply.
3. I next took Buttercupcake by Sugarpill on a clean small shader and applied that next to the green we put down before. Blending the green with this yellow as I apply.
4. I next took a small amount of Make Up For Ever’s 157 eye shadow and applied that next to the yellow. You should be about at the end of your lower lid now. Blend!
5. Lastly, Blending a little bit of MUFE 75 and applied that the very end of my lower lid and lightly blended that with the red we applied before hand.
6. Finishing off the lower lid with Smolder eye Kohl by Mac on my waterline.
Now it’s time to start getting into the upper lid!
1. I applied BH cosmetics eye and lip primer to the lid.
2. I took Naked Lunch by Mac and applied that all over my lid. I used a large shader.
3. I then placed Cork by Mac into the crease. I used a taper blending brush.
4. Using a big fluffy brush I applied Abyssinia by Nars as a subtle brow bone highlight.
5. I then Took Urban Decay liquid liner in Perversion and made a medium thick line on my upper lash line.
6. Once the black liner dried, I applied Urban Decay Heavy Metal glitter liner in Distortion oner top.
7. I then took Sephora Brand glitter liner in 02 Silver and applied this jut to my inner corner.
8. I finished off the eyes with Curling my lashes and applying two coats of Maybelline One by One lash mascara to my upper and lower lashes.
You may notice the slight bit of orangey yellow cheeks, heres how I did it!
1. First I applied Sugarpill’s Buttercupcake onto my cheeks using a blush brush.
2. I lightly went over the apples of my cheeks with a dusting of Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Dollface.
For my lips I just applied a coat of Hourglass Ignite lipgloss to keep a lightweight nude color.
MORE PICTURES OF THE LOOK.