Traveling is a lot of fun, but I know trying to fit all the makeup you want into one small cosmetics bag is quite stressful. Especially if you love makeup as much as I do. So I decided, since a ton of you guys have been emailing me to do a Makeup Travel Bag post, I would make a ‘Traveling with Makeup tips’ post instead.
First off, here’s what I typically bring on a 4-7 days trip.
– Smashbox Photofinish Foundation Primer
– Too Faced Shadow Insurance
– Make Up For Ever HD foundation
– Lancome Dual Finish Versatile Powder Makeup
– Two different blushes. (I like to bring multiple so I can create a bit of diversity in my looks, since I don’t have my whole collection to create different eye looks) Currently if I were to go onto a trip tomorrow I would bring Tarte Amazonian clay Dollface, and either MAC’s cubic or MAC’s Dollymix.
– Nars Laguna Bronzer
– Benefit High Beam
– Too Faced Naked Eye kit/ Palette (my everyday go to eyeshadow look)
– Hourglass Gypsy eyeshadow duo (for looks if I’m going out at night)
– Urban Decay Heavy Metal Distortion liquid liner
– Bobbi Brown Black ink gel liner
– MAC smolder eye kohl, Make Up For Ever 7L aqua eyes liner and MUFE 2K eye kohl
– YSL mascara singulier waterproof in black
– Dior Addict 214 lipstick
– Hourglass Child Lipgloss
– Dior addict 256 lipgloss
– Maybelline Clear brow gel
– around 4 colorful shadows for a colorful eye look (also for looks If I go out at night)
Okay, so now that you get the drift, obviously this’ll change a bit depending on my everday look, how long I’ll be gone and where I’m going/what I’ll be doing.
Sometimes I like to add a couple different colorful eyeshadows incase I decide to do a fun colorful look one night, but for the sake of the post, I didn’t go into specifics.